Dr. ANANTH S
Qualifications : MBBS, PhD, MD, ABPN
Experience : 15 Years
Availability : MON- SAT (09:00 AM – 04:00PM)
Floor : First Floor – (Multi -Speciality)
Bay : 16F
About The Doctor
Dr. S. Ananth after completing his medical training (MBBS) at the Stanley Medical College (University of Madras, Chennai), moved to France to pursue a Masters (MS) in Molecular & Cellular Biology & Immunogenetics ( Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris). He then obtained the Diploma in Études Approfondies En Immunologie (DEA) at the Pasteur Institute, followed by his PhD thesis in Immunology at the University of Paris VI, France. His 5 year post doctoral fellowship in Immunology was accomplished at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. After a four year rigorous medical and psychiatric residency training program, he obtained his Doctorate in Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry at the Barnes Jewish Hospital-Washington University in St Louis, Missouri, USA. He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
Honors & Awards
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) Certified.
- Oral presentation -Keystone Symposia “B lymphocyte Biology and Disease” Taos, New Mexico, USA.
- Grant-in-aid fellowship: Phillipe Foundation, New York, USA.
- Four year merit based doctoral stipend [Ph.D.]: French Ministry for Technology and Research
- Merit Based selection for the Pasteur Institute (Paris, France) for the PhD program in Immunology
- One year postdoctoral fellowship [MD]: French Anti-Cancer League
- One year predoctoral fellowship [Ph.D.]: Weizmann Institute of Science, Paris, France
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) dissertation “Influence of dietary modifications on the evolution of Psoriasis
He possesses extensive, peer reviewed training and experience of almost a decade in Comprehensive Psychiatric evaluations, counselling and psychotheraphy and medication management for a wide range of mental health issues including:
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Major depression
- Pregnancy related Mood disorder
- Panic disorder
- Social Anxiety/Phobia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stree disorder
- Complecated Grief
- Alcohol or Substance Abuse/Dependence
- Detoxification, Deaddiction, Chemical Dependency Rehabilitaion
University of Madras, Chennai
Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris
University of Paris VI, France.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, USA.
15 Years of Experience