With the medical advancements and the progress of technology around the globe, these inventions have been successful in providing quick and immediate treatment without any complications, researchers suggest that joint replacement surgery is going to be the next big thing in India.
- A Zero Technique has been developed in India by Shalby.
- Zero Technique involves prior planning like implant selection, planning surgical techniques, anesthesia, analgesia, and patient counseling.
- This technique is known to reduce the procedure time of hours to a few minutes with the added benefits of minimal blood loss, quick recovery, and almost nil infection chances.
- It is considered a win-win situation for both doctors and patients given the benefits of the procedure.
- One of the most recent advancements in autologous chondrocyte transplantation has been performed in a few cities. This procedure helps in preventing arthritis development in children in case they have a history of damaging their articular cartilage.
To recommend your Patients
For the Prevention of Joint Wear and Tear:
- Weight optimization.
- Regular exercises and diet.
- Recent advances in the management of Enthesitis.
- USG guided PRP injection (Stem Cell Therapy).
- Venous blood was harvested from the patient and PRP was prepared and injected into the specific site.
- Comprehensive 360* Optimised Care.