Dr. M. MURUGESH
Consultant Medical Gastroentrologist & Hepatologist
Qualifications : MD, DM(GASTRO)
Experience : 10 Years
Availablility : MON- SAT (08:00 AM – 04.00PM)
Floor : First Floor – (Multi-Speciality)
Bay : 12 C
About The Doctor
Dr. Murugesh completed specialist training in Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology from the renowned “TN Medical College and BYL Nair Hospital at Mumbai”. He fine tuned his skills in advanced therapeutic endoscopy and ERCP when he worked with renowned Medical gastroenterologist, Dr. T.S. Chandrasekar. He subsequently moved to Sri Ramakrishna Hospital, Coimbatore where he established the department of Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is a scientific clinician with great clinical acumen. He will be involved in the medical management of patients with liver disease, before and after liver transplantation. Well trained in Gastroenterology/ hepatology/Gastro Intestinal Endoscopic Procedures
- MBBS in Mysore Medical College, Mysore.
- M.D. General Medicine in BJ Medical College, Pune.
- D.M. Gastroenterology in B.Y.L Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic UGI and Lower GI Endoscopic procedures including EMR, ESD, and others.
- ERCP – Advanced Biliary & Pancreatic Endotherapy
- Spyglass cholangioscopy procedures
- Special interest in Advanced interventional GI endoscopic procedures.
Mysore Medical College, Mysore.
BJ Medical College, Pune.
B.Y.L Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
10 Years of Experience
- Gastroenterology training at @B.Y.L Nair Hospital.
- Worked in Med-India Hospital
- Now working in Sri Ramakrishna Hospital