The Practice of Pediatric Cardiology requires a combination of advanced infrastructure and the skill-sets of highly trained professionals. At SRI RAMAKRISHNA HOSPITAL seamless integration of the care given by a Dedicated team of Pediatric Cardiologist , Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Anethesiologists, Critical care specialists, Perfusionist & Nurses ensures good outcome and speedy recovery to the patients.
SRH Pediatric Cardiac Care offers state of the art and management for patients across all age groups-newborns, infants, children and Grown Up patients with structural anomalies of the heart.
In association with Rotary Club Saicity, Coimbatore more than 800 Free Cardiac Interventions in children have been done at Sri Ramakrishna Hospital for needy and eligible children.
Regular Outpatient Clinics:
Monday to Saturday – 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM
All patients undergo comprehensive evaluation and every effort is made to complete the evaluation process including all non-invasive tests Following which Precedures (surgical or catheter interventions) are scheduled on the same day.
Fetal Cardiac Services – Provides comprehensive diagnosis and counseling besides inutero treatment for arrhythmias.
Paediatric Lifestyle Clinic – The clinic addresses lifestyle related diseases such as childhood obesity and hypertension. The clinic functions on all weekdays.
Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease (GUCH) clinic This provides follow-up of children with corrected CHDs into adult life as well as evaluation and treatment of adults with CHDs (like atrial septal defects).
Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
FACILITIES & TECHNOLOGY
- Dedicated Operation Rooms with facilities for managing complex surgeries of Newborn and infant complex congenital heart surgeries in children and adults.
- State-of-the-art monitoring systems including dedicated Paediatric trans-esophageal echocardiography are available.
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Facility with supporting monitors and ventilators.
- Paediatric Extra Carporeal Membrane Oxygenation - Ecmo
TREATMENTS & PROCEDURES
- ASD AND VSD CLOSURES
- Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot, DORV
- Repair of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection,
- Arterial switch operation, the Senning operation,
- The Fontan procedure (including the extra-cardiac Fontan operation)
- The Glenn procedure and
- Repair of AV canal defects
- BT shunt
- Coarctation repair
- PDA ligation
- SURGERY FOR VASCULAR RING
- TRACHEAL RECONSTRUCTION
- Atrial septal defects (ASD): Device closure
- Patent Arterial Ducts (PDA): Device closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects (VSD): Device closure
- Coronary artery fistula
- pulmonary arterio-venous malformation.
- Balloon dilation procedures for valve obstruction at all ages - BPV, BAV, BMV
- Stenting of coarctation, pulmonary artery and PDA.