Position held at Present:
- HOD & DNB Co-ordinator, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sri Ramakrishna Hospital Coimbatore.
- Dr. M. Banumathy has completed her MBBS and Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from University of Madras, Chennai. She obtained Diplomate of National Board in the speciality of obstetrics and Gynaecology, from The National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, conferred fellowship from Indian College of obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mumbai. Strong believer of team work.
Special position held:
- Member, Federation of obstetrics and Gynaecology society of India, Coimbatore Chapter.
- Member, Association of Gynaec oncologists of India. Member, Coimbatore ultrasound society.
- Member, Uro gynaecologist society of India.
- Member, International gynaecologic cancer society.
- Member, Indian Medical association, Coimbatore branch.
- Member, Association of medical women of India, Mumbai.
- Treasurer Coimbatore obstetrics and Gynaecology society 1993-1994
- Joint secretary Indian Medical association, Coimbatore 2003.
- Secretary Coimbatore obstetrics and Gynaecology society 2004-2006
- President Coimbatore obstetrics and gynaecology society 2011
- YUVA FOGSI South ZONE 2019 – National Conference- Organizing Secretary