Kilpauk Medical College, University of Madras
Madras Medical College, University of Madras
Over 40 Years of Experience
- Dr.Lalitha has worked as a senior resident in RSRM hospital attached to Stanely medical college, chennai.
- She has also worked as Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at CSI Hospital, Dharapuram and gained good hands on experience.
- She has undergone training in laparoscopy and hysteroscopy at Mumbai.
- she is working as a consultant and HOD in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Sri Ramakrishna Hospital since 1980.
- She possesses over 40 years of experience in this fields.
- As a senior consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology Dr Lalitha provides care related to pregnancy, childbirth and female reproductive system. she has widespread experience in the field of routine obstetric care, High-risk obstetric care and obstetric critical care. Her expertise includes the areas preconceptional counselling, prenatal and postnatal care, recurrent pregnancy loss, pregnancies complicated by a maternal medical problem, fetal problems and pregnancy include problems.
- She is also experienced in routine and complicated Gynaecological surgeries such as Hysterectomy, removal of fibroids, ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal surgeries, Urogynaecologic surgeries, Gynaecological malignancies, breast problems, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Her special interest also includes high-risk Obstetrics, management of Gynaecological problems in adolescents, Hormonal imbalance in Gynaecological problems, preventive Gynaecology with PAP smear, Colposcopy and vaccination, menopause management, Family planning services and basic infertility workup.
- Dr Lalitha is a member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India and Indian Medical Association.