Dr. R. MUTHUKUMAR
Qualifications : DNB (ANAES), PDCC.,
Experience : 17 Years
Availability : MON- SAT (08:00 AM – 4.00PM)
Floor : Second Floor
Bay : Old Block Operation Theater
About The Doctor
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric and Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Transesophageal Echocardiography,
- Awake Fiberoptic Intubation,
- Invasive Lines,
- Pediatrics and Neonatal Anesthesia,
- Anesthesia for cath lab procedures
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Central Lines
- Arterial lines
- Transesophageal and transthoracic Echo Cardiography
- Fiberoptic bronchoscopic awake intubation
- Non-operating room anesthesia (Cathlab procedures)
Govt. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem.
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
PDCC (Cardiac Anaesthesia)
Amirtha Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin.
Fellowship in TEE (IACTA)
Indian Association of Cardiac Anaesthesia Society
IA Echocardiography Accreditation (IAE)
Indian Academy of Echocardiography Society
17 Years of Experience
- Registrar in Anaesthesia, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Anesthesiologist, K.G.Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Registrar in cardiac anaesthesia, Amirtha Institute, Cochin.
- Cardiac Anaesthesiologist, K.G.Hospital, Coimbatore.
- AMO in Anaesthesia, GKNM Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Consultant anaesthesia, GKNM Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Consultant Anaesthesia, Sri Ramakrishna Hospital Coimbatore.