Dr. S. BALAJI
Senior Consultant Cardiologist
Qualifications : MRCP (UK), FICC.,
Experience : 25 Years
Availablility : MON- SAT (08:00 AM – 4.00PM)
Floor : Ground Floor – (Multi-Speciality)
Bay : 5A
About The Doctor
Obtained membership of Royal College of Physicians of UK and trained in Cardiology in UK for 05 years.
- Special interest in Coronary Artery disease
- Performed more than 1500 Coronary Angiograms & over 4000 Coronary Interventions
- Can handle primary Angioplasty & complex Coronary Interventions, Pacemaker Implantation’s, ICD Implantation’s
- Special intrest in primary Angioplasty for acute MI
- permormed more then 700 Coronary Integration & more than 700 Pacemaker Implantation’s in last 25 years.
Royal College of Physicians(U.k).
Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology.
25 Years Of Experience
- Practicing Interventional Cargiology at this institution for the past 25 years
- Training in Medicine and cardiology for 6 years at United Kingdom
- Obtained membership of Royal college of physicians in 1994
Honor & Awards
- Member of royal college of physicians (UK)
- Recognize for contribution to TIMI 96 study by Dr.Eugene braunwald father of cardiology
- faculty at recognize international & national mogings