There are effective therapies available. Some treatments alleviate symptoms and promote longer-lasting recovery. Due to the fluctuating nature of the disease’s consequences, it is common for patients to require therapy adjustments or the initiation of new therapies when new problems arise.
- Memory loss, alterations in behavior, sleep disturbances, and other Alzheimer’s symptoms can be treated with various medications.
- They do not cure the disease but can prevent the symptoms from worsening for several months or even years
- Doctors may prescribe one or several medications depending on a patient’s symptoms.
Stem Cell Therapy:
- Stem cell therapy is an innovative treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- It involves the intravenous administration of Mesenchymal Stem Cells systemically
- When given in large amounts, these stem cells may locate and heal inflammation in the body.
- This unique characteristic of stem cells makes them a potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.